Payment and shipping
Ponlo en Casa invites you to read our Shipping Policies before making any purchase.
Delivery times may vary according to the seller's policies.
- The provinces that we currently serve are Pinar del Río - Artemisa - Habana - Mayabeque - Matanzas - Cienfuegos - Villa Clara - Sancti Spíritus - Ciego de Ávila, Camagüey, Las Tunas, Holguín, Santiago de Cuba and Granma.
- Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business days*
- Food orders are delivered within a minimum of 1 day and a maximum of 7 for local deliveries. Businesses making provincial deliveries have up to 20 days to fulfill their deliveries.
- The delivery time begins to be effective from the moment the orders are validated and processed. This process is done manually every day (except non-working days) and with every order we receive to avoid any type of fraud. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Ponlo en Casa does not guarantee the delivery of all products in a single attempt (if you buy products from several vendors, they may arrive at their destination separately).
- We are working on the expansion to makes sales in the rest of the provinces with local businesses to reduce the delivery time.
- If the recipient is not present at the time of delivery, the purchase will not be delivered to any other person whose details were not provided as an alternative at the time of submitting your order. You have the opportunity to add the recipients and the necessary information just before completing the order to avoid mishaps.
- Orders that contain errors in the delivery address, the recipient's data, or some important information that allows delivery is missing, may suffer delays until the customer is contacted and the information updated.
- The telephone data and / or address of the recipient entered by the client may be used by vendors to coordinate the details of the delivery service with the recipient.
- The deadlines established for the delivery are estimated, they are not guaranteed. Ponlo en Casa does not count as a business day holidays. There are also conditions outside Ponlo en Casa that can generate delays in delivery such as environmental catastrophes, weather conditions, pandemics, among
- The recipient must check with the distributor that the products and their quantities declared on the invoice match what was received, as well verify the quality of the products. Once the delivery is signed and accepted, no claims are accepted.
- You will be notified once your order has been delivered.
- There is no minimum purchase on our website.
- The shipping rate may vary depending on the quantity of products (applies to heavy products).
- Ponlo en Casa will apply at the end of each purchase a 3% under the concept of Transaction Fee. After the orders are completed, it is not necessary to pay anything else at the time of delivery. If any courier tries to obtain a payment directly with the client, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org